“Finally!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Morgan Hill

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Morgan Hill to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Morgan Hill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   16115 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 (Formerly Ramada Morgan Hill Gilroy)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morgan Hill
Sacramento
“Finally!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel in April while attending a Soccer tournament. I was very surprised and happy with my stay. I read all the reviews and looked at all the photos, and finally what I saw and read was true. The hotel has been re-done and it was very nice and very clean, very refreshing. The walls are thin, and It is noisy in the rooms facing the Highway and the Harely Davidson place next door does not help. But overall, I really enjoyed my stay. The free breakfast is okay and the staff was very nice, but watch your credit card charges.

Room Tip: Rooms facing highway are very noisy. Watch credit card for charges. Beware of top floor extra fee.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Durham, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here April 2013 for one night after flying late into SF airport and in town for a funeral. Check-in and Check-out were fine. Hotel is very inviting since everything is newly updated. However, if your looking for a place to rest, this is not the place. Walls are very thin and being on the first floor we heard everything outside of our room. Our room was nice outside of it not being up to par on cleanliness. Having to clean our bathroom and mini fridge out before using was a huge let down. Bathroom toilet had blood stains on it, floor was filty, and the tub looked like it hadn't been cleaned in days. Not to mention left over food was still in our fridge from previous overnighters I assume. I think if management went behind their housekeeping to check rooms, they could prevent from anyone else having an experience like my family and I did. Thank goodness it was only one night. This newly renovated hotel has so much potential, it will probably become ran down pretty quickly if staff isn't paying attention to detail. Don't bother with asking for a wake up call from front desk, If I hadn't set my alarm clock on my cell phone as a "just in case" we would've overslept and missed my grandmother's funeral, having never received our wake up call.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the first floor
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The Hampton Inn staff were all so friendly and helpful. The room was quiet considering there was a soccer tournament in town and the motel was filled with enthusiastic competitors and chaperones. The complete breakfast is very handy, and the 24/7 coffee/tea/hot chocolate in the lobby is a nice touch.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Sacramento, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Our family planned to visit nearby Gilroy Gardens and decided to stay at the Morgan Hill Hampton. The rooms and breakfast were awesome. Gilroy Gardens was only 20 minutes away, which gave us pleanty of time to relax in the morning before starting our day.

Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed here in April of 2013 with my family. Hotel is newly remodeled, clean and inviting. Our room, with 2 queen beds, had a small balcony and was well-appointed and very nice. Check-in and check-out took an inordinate amount of time. Both times there was just one person working the desk and there was a line 3-4 deep each time that it took them a while to process through. As a Diamond member with Hilton, I also did not receive my on-property amenities.

Note that there are no real restaurants or stores right next to the property. There are options a short drive away, but nothing within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SD_GM92131, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear esteemed guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill. Our property has been remodeled and it is great that you and your family enjoyed it. I am pleased as well that your accommodations were "well-appointed and very nice". I do apologize if the front desk was busy at the times that you wanted to check in and out. Thank you for being a rewards member and I apologize as well if you did not receive your amenity as a Diamond Member. Rewards information doesn't always transfer to our system when the reservation is made through another source or party. We hope to have you stay with us again when you are in the area. Thank You for Choosing Hampton Inn.
Oakdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Had a lovely stay at the Hampton Inn. When checking in, there was some confusion about the reservation made by our travel agent (not the hotel's fault.) The staff could not do enough for us - upgraded our room, etc. Breakfast (included) in room rate was one of the best I ever had - selections of many different things - all very good. Our room was very nice - roomy, quiet at night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
I am so pleased that your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill was "lovely". I am so happy that our staff was able to work around any confusion and accommodate you in a room you thought to be]"very nice - roomy, quiet at night". We work hard to give the best service to our guests and to give the best quality in all aspects of each stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet and I very much appreciate your review and hope to have you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill.
Los Osos, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed here when it was the Ramada Inn. Now Hampton Inn. Rooms very nice and updated, breakfast good if you like fake eggs. Was quoted a good rate through HotelGuides.com and requested top floor. At check-in was informed top floor was $9.00 more plus additional tax. Felt a little bait and switch coming on. Rate quoted mentioned nothing about additional cost for top floor.

Room Tip: Rooms facing North are quiteter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SD_GM92131, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I do apologize for any confusion that there may have been, especially when using a third party to book with us. We do have a price change in our rooms but it isn't due to the fact that it’s on the top floor, it is because the rooms differ in size, bedding, and amenities. I am pleased that your stay was "very nice and updated". Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill and we hope to have you stay with us again!

Been to Hampton Inn Morgan Hill? Share your experiences!