“Good place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Anaheim Hills, California
“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

This place just recently went under new ownership. Food is still good! Go try it out!

• Visited June 2012

53% Recommend
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Tex-mex food with a party atmosphere. Great Sunday brunch too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We eat a lot of mexican food as you can see from my other posts. This place is one we have returned to many times. The fresh-made guacamole at your table is fabulous as is everything else we've had. Great margaritas too. I highly recommend it. Just off the major Moreno Valley Freeway (Hwy 60) so it's easy to get to.

• Visited June 2012
Riverside
“Acapulco brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

They had a great brunch, omelette bar as well as pozale, menudo, fresh tortillas, sopas, fruit & great desserts. They even had champange included (not coffee though) excellent for the price & everyone was extremely helpful!

• Visited April 2012
Moreno Valley, California
“Unconvinced.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

The last time I was in Acapulco restaurant (years ago), I had such a terrible experience (I got so sick for a week) that I unconsciously shunned this place. Well, my friends recently decided to get together here for dinner so I thought bravely, I'd give it another try. Ordered my usual Sea of Cortez (still good as I remembered) and rounds of Patron. Server was attentive, friendly (almost flirty) and chatty. Service was quick and accurate. Place seems clean but floors were a bit sticky. It was not a bad experience at all; I actually had a good time. Company was good, atmosphere was loose and comfortable... But I'm still wary of this place after what happened to me in the past hence the 3 stars. I'm not sure if I would come to this restaurant on my own accord.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Moreno Valley, California
“Delicious drinks!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

The food was standard chain-food Mexican, but it was tasty. Good service, and very good alcoholic drinks.