Family members and I arrived late afternoon Friday, Jan 21,2011 as this was the designated ‘family hotel’ for a weekend family gathering. The staff that checked us in was friendly and helpful. Being from the East coast I’ve always enjoyed the architecture of California buildings. This one was no different. We took about 10 rooms and I didn’t hear anybody complain about the hotel. The hotel was nice enough to put us all near each other.
The lobby was clean and so was the room. The rooms were not very big but big enough for 2 people. The only exception was the tiny bathroom. The door barely had room to open completely. It was almost hitting the toilet. We had a microwave and refrigerator in the room which was helpful as we ate out one evening and brought food back.
The grounds looked well kept and the bowling alley next door didn’t really disturb us in the hotel. The breakfast in the morning could have been improved upon, but folks were eating it. Even if the sausage and eggs were rubbery, it’s always good to start the day with juice coffee and fruit, which was available.
There is a pool at this hotel, but the gate was locked and since it was January I really wasn’t too interested in going in for a dip. I would recommend this place to others. It was a good place for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Moreno Valley is located in the heart of the dynamic Moreno Valley community halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. Nestled between Big Bear and Lake Perris. Moreno Valley is uniquely located one hour from the mountains, the desert, the lakes, the ocean and casinos. The hotel is conveniently positioned to Casino Morango, Casino Pechanga, the Cabazon Outlet Center and the Ontario Mills. The Ontario Airport is easily reached in 30 minutes. March Air Force Museum is only seconds away. For outdoor adventure Lake Arrowhead is the spot to be. The hotel features 151 guest rooms, including 20 suites, with choice of king or two queen size beds. All rooms include in-room coffee makers, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, High Speed Wireless Internet, AM/FM radio clock and remote control color TV, HBO and ESPN with pay per view available. Hotel guests will take pleasure in the following amenities: Free full hot breakfast , free local phone calls, free wireless and wired Internet access, and will enjoy catching some sun in the outdoor pool or whirlpool. Visit Moreno Valley, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley Hotel Moreno Valley
- Holiday Inn Moreno Valley
- Moreno Valley Holiday Inn