This was my first time at this hotel and I was a little hesitant when I saw the outside of the building because it didn't look like the typical Holiday Inn Express. My worry quicly dissapeared. This is the nicest Holiday Inn Express that I have stayed at in a long time. The room was very large and everything looked new; furniture and carpeting.The room had a flat screen TV, refrigerator and microwave. Everything was very clean. The bathroom was very small and it would be impossible for 2 people to get ready at the same time. The bathroom looked like it had been recently updated and actually had a marble floor. They have an outside pool which is small, but nobody was using it when I was there despite the temperature being 80 degrees outside. The staff was very nice. I noticed a sign that they charge to print more than 5 pages from their PC in the lobby; I am not sure how strictly this is enforced but it discourages someone from printing a book. This hotel seemed to be popular with the military personnel. The hotel was very reasonably priced and not far from Riverside County Hospital. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I return to Moreno Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Moreno Valley is located in the heart of the dynamic Moreno Valley community halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. Nestled between Big Bear and Lake Perris. Moreno Valley is uniquely located one hour from the mountains, the desert, the lakes, the ocean and casinos. The hotel is conveniently positioned to Casino Morango, Casino Pechanga, the Cabazon Outlet Center and the Ontario Mills. The Ontario Airport is easily reached in 30 minutes. March Air Force Museum is only seconds away. For outdoor adventure Lake Arrowhead is the spot to be. The hotel features 151 guest rooms, including 20 suites, with choice of king or two queen size beds. All rooms include in-room coffee makers, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, High Speed Wireless Internet, AM/FM radio clock and remote control color TV, HBO and ESPN with pay per view available. Hotel guests will take pleasure in the following amenities: Free full hot breakfast , free local phone calls, free wireless and wired Internet access, and will enjoy catching some sun in the outdoor pool or whirlpool. Visit Moreno Valley, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley Hotel Moreno Valley
- Holiday Inn Moreno Valley
- Moreno Valley Holiday Inn