Stayed for Business (2 Weeks). I had a very early flight in, and arrived at 11:00am. There were no problems. I was checked in immediately. All front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
I had a King / Non-Smoking room. The room was quite large and fresh smelling, with flat screen TV & 30 channels (The Channel Selection isn’t really that good but the basics are there). Carpet was clean, and the bed was fresh and comfortable. Microwave and Fridge. A standard size, well lit, work desk with a single electrical outlet in the lamp. I prefer a few more outlets, but I carry an expander, so it was no problem for me. I had no problems with the Free Internet Connection. Thermostat controlled heat was somewhat quiet, and did the job nicely.
My first floor room in the front of the hotel was very quiet. The Hotel is quite far from the road, so noise shouldn’t be an issue.
Very small bathroom. Shower had good water pressure, and plenty of hot water, with a non slip tub.
Breakfast was good with a nice assortment of hot & cold items. The 6:30am start was a bit tight for me to be at work at 7:00am, but it was on time every morning.
They have a Guest laundry, which was nice for a 2 week stay.
There is a good variety of food near by, and a nice restaurant between the Hotel and Road, Denny’s close by, and a huge variety of shopping within ½ mile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Moreno Valley is located in the heart of the dynamic Moreno Valley community halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. Nestled between Big Bear and Lake Perris. Moreno Valley is uniquely located one hour from the mountains, the desert, the lakes, the ocean and casinos. The hotel is conveniently positioned to Casino Morango, Casino Pechanga, the Cabazon Outlet Center and the Ontario Mills. The Ontario Airport is easily reached in 30 minutes. March Air Force Museum is only seconds away. For outdoor adventure Lake Arrowhead is the spot to be. The hotel features 151 guest rooms, including 20 suites, with choice of king or two queen size beds. All rooms include in-room coffee makers, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, High Speed Wireless Internet, AM/FM radio clock and remote control color TV, HBO and ESPN with pay per view available. Hotel guests will take pleasure in the following amenities: Free full hot breakfast , free local phone calls, free wireless and wired Internet access, and will enjoy catching some sun in the outdoor pool or whirlpool. Visit Moreno Valley, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley Hotel Moreno Valley
- Holiday Inn Moreno Valley
- Moreno Valley Holiday Inn