We stopped and stayed at this hotel on the way to and from our final destination. The first night we stayed was a Tuesday and the second night was a Saturday.
The Tuesday night the room we stayed in appeared to be clean. However, after my child crawled around on the floor, it was apparent that the carpet was nasty. It ruined the outfit my child had on. The doorstop on the floor was not actually screwed down. My crawler immediately found and had the doorstop and screws out. The bed had sometime of plastic or vinyl cover on it. This cover made for a sleepless night for me. It did not bother my spouse, but I think everyone has different tolerances to sleeping on that type of material.
When we arrived for the Saturday night stay the lobby was incredibly loud with dance music. The front desk clerk informed us that they were hosting a dance that night. He told us that he had intentionally put us in a room far away from the music and that we would not be able to hear it.. He was correct (which was amazing considering how loud it was in the lobby). The room was on the 3rd floor and had a “balcony”. It really was not much of a balcony as it was only about 1-2 feet deep. This bed did not have the same type of mattress cover and it resulted in an excellent night’s sleep. The room was clean and so was the carpet. My child crawled around in this room with a light colored outfit, but it stayed clean. I don’t know if this room had newer carpet or not, but it was definitely cleaner. The bathrooms were very clean in both rooms.
The pool was clean, but as someone else mentioned the water was cold.
There was ample parking both nights.
The breakfast was your typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast. The cinnamon rolls were hot and fresh. Both days we were there they had some fruit choices. We were pleased with it on both stays.
The front desk staff was extremely polite both stays.
I would have given this hotel a 4 except I didn't like the plastic mattress pad and dirty carpet the first night.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley Hotel Moreno Valley
- Holiday Inn Moreno Valley
- Moreno Valley Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Moreno Valley is located in the heart of the dynamic Moreno Valley community halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. Nestled between Big Bear and Lake Perris. Moreno Valley is uniquely located one hour from the mountains, the desert, the lakes, the ocean and casinos. The hotel is conveniently positioned to Casino Morango, Casino Pechanga, the Cabazon Outlet Center and the Ontario Mills. The Ontario Airport is easily reached in 30 minutes. March Air Force Museum is only seconds away. For outdoor adventure Lake Arrowhead is the spot to be. The hotel features 151 guest rooms, including 20 suites, with choice of king or two queen size beds. All rooms include in-room coffee makers, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, High Speed Wireless Internet, AM/FM radio clock and remote control color TV, HBO and ESPN with pay per view available. Hotel guests will take pleasure in the following amenities: Free full hot breakfast , free local phone calls, free wireless and wired Internet access, and will enjoy catching some sun in the outdoor pool or whirlpool. Visit Moreno Valley, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.