“SFRoad” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Moreno Valley
Bettendorf
“SFRoad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Friendly at check in and check out. Clean and comfortable room. Will recommend to friends and associates. Decent breakfast choices. WIFI worked well in room. I will stay at this Best Western if my travels take me to this area again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

172 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Where to start? Strong chemical smell in the room, no heat or A/C (slept with portable heater), WI-FI will make you wish for dial-up, bathroom has sticky floors, cracked tub, stained towels, and you have this uneasy feeling that if you venture outside you might need police back-up. I will spend the extra few dollars to stay at the Ayres or keep driving a little longer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
MORENO VALLEY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Throughout our travels, we have stayed at many places. However staying at the Best Western was the best experience ever. Our room looked remodeled with hardwood flooring, granite shower and counters.Our room and beds were beautifully made and decorated. Made us feel right at home. The entire front desk staff, breakfast staff, and of course housekeeping gave the best service ever, hence the name Best Western. My husband and I love coffee so the bottomless coffee was an added plus. We took advantage of every amenity offered. The pool and spa, laundry room, and even the ice maker was continuously clean and well maintained. We also enjoyed the variety of food for breakfast when we could get up on time. Our room was always stocked with everything we ever needed. Towels galore, no stinginess there.

Terri S.

Room Tip: Make staff aware of children travelling with adults because it seems to help with where to place fam...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Rancho Cucamonga, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My son and I were in town for a wrestling tournament. Check in was quick. The room has 2 full size beds with hardwood floors. It felt cleaner than carpet! The place was clean. The flat screen television and remote worked. The shower felt great! I made myself a cup of coffee in the morning using the coffee maker. It had a refrigerator and microwave. I slept well on the first floor. The only downer was that we could hear the guests above walking around the room at 2 a.m. for a while, but once they went to bed I was a goner. The bed was very comfortable. The room had a wall ac/heating unit which was very quiet. The hotel is next to the 60 freeway, so I would ask for a room away from traffic, which we had. Did not hear a thing but the aforementioned guest. Great sleep, woke up feeling refreshed. Great place to stay if you're in Moreno Valley.

Room Tip: Ask for an interior room...quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
El Cajon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

As we were on the road me and my wife where still pretty indecisive about staying at my moms place for Thanksgiving Eve. I was really focus on driving, I mean I have to be since I have in my hands the lives of my adorable wife and son. Just as I was about to exit off the off-ramp I hear my wife shout look that place, it looks very nice and illuminated, we have to stop by before we get to your mothers house to make up our minds don't you think?, she ask, sure I said. So we did and boy was she amaze to see a nice decent hotel all illuminated at the end of the cult-da-sac....so we parked and headed towards the lobby. The front desk lady greeted us with a warm welcome and right away we felt like at home, very accommodating and helpful really impressed about this property, with that being said we both agree and decided to make our reservation right away. Our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. Everything was quiet around us, and everything worked inside the room, no hassle what so ever. It has a fridge and microwave which was just what we need for our baby's formula and water, both were clean and in working condition. while I was getting our luggage from the car, my wife and son took over the flat screen TV on a really comfy king bed. The wood flooring was spectacular just like our own personal living room. My wife loved the decor of the room, she definitely got ideas for our home. I'm definitely coming back and staying here. The breakfast buffet is convenient and adequate with several hot items. Location is spectacular, a short 5 minute drive to my moms house.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
perris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The best western lives up to their name, the best. I asked for extra towels to be In my room and when I got there they were there. The room was amazing. Their cable sucked though. But overall i loved it

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwestmorenovalley, Manager at BEST WESTERN Moreno Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for taking some of your most valuable time to write a review based on your personal experienced here at our hotel.

It is wonderful knowing that our guest’s expectations have been met. We will continue working hard to full-fill each and every guest’s expectations at the time of check in and throughout your stay. Our main objective is to actively create special experiences and keep a smile on our guests, therefore every detail counts. We will be there when they need us, for something as simple as requesting extra towels to the more complex request. We will try to accommodate you in every way possible.

Thank you for your appreciation and don’t forget we are here to serve you.

GM, Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Moreno Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!