“Fast Service, Hot Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout, Waitstaff
Riverside County
“Fast Service, Hot Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I recently dined at Olive Garden for lunch. The service was fast as this was a Friday at 1:00 pm. The restaurant was not that crowded. I actually ordered off the dinner and not the lunch menu as I did not see anything on the lunch menu that interested me. The Chicken Marsala there is one of my favorite dishes and it was delicious. It was hot almost too hot as I had to let it cool down a few minutes before eating. I tried the soup before the entree and it was also delicious. The waitress was attentive and kept my glass filled with peach flavored tea. It was just a pleasant dining experience but I have never had a bad one at any Olive Garden. Some people might not consider the food there "real" Italian food but for the price, quality and service I would recommend it or any Olive Garden.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Minnesota
“No olive branch towards this garden....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have been to Olive Gardens from Anchorage Alaska to Orlando Florida, California to New Hampshire and everywhere in between and only one other compares in nastiness. The service was horrible, the food mediocre, the salad soggy, the hors d'oeurves came "with" the meal and I nearly had to go squeeze my own lemons and pick my own raspberries in order to get a refill on a drink.

If you read my reviews, i am generally positive in nature but this Olive Garden was a real downer. Choose another restaurant til this locale gets their act together!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank BorealForestDweller
Moreno Valley, California
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Hour wait after being advised about 30 minutes. Changed servers after putting in order. Order came out with three of our party of five not getting what was ordered. Complained to manager, did receive 50% off bill, but won't be back.

Visited October 2012
Portal, Arizona
“You want to wait for what?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been here many times with a friend who enjoys the food here. I hate waiting long periods when I'm hungry, but you can almost expect a wait here, so I suppose somebody likes it. I had a grilled chicken that was scorced and had a burnt flavor to it. When I mentioned it to the server he shrugged it off. When the server brought the change, he assumed that the coins didn't count and just kept them. This place could improve.

Visited March 2012
California
“Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Always good. It was so hot we decided on an App and Salad.
It came quickly and was just what we wanted.

Visited September 2012