“You want to wait for what?” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Portal, Arizona
“You want to wait for what?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been here many times with a friend who enjoys the food here. I hate waiting long periods when I'm hungry, but you can almost expect a wait here, so I suppose somebody likes it. I had a grilled chicken that was scorced and had a burnt flavor to it. When I mentioned it to the server he shrugged it off. When the server brought the change, he assumed that the coins didn't count and just kept them. This place could improve.

Visited March 2012

California
“Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Always good. It was so hot we decided on an App and Salad.
It came quickly and was just what we wanted.

Visited September 2012
Moreno Valley, California
“Joes has better Italian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have never been a fan of Olive Garden. My boyfriend surprised me and took me here for dinner. The service is ok but the food is just average. For the price I was expecting so much more! But I guess for a chain restaurant what should I expect. I prefer Joes on Alessandro Blvd. They have some amaznig food and the prices are so much better!!

Visited April 2012
San Diego, California
“Olive Garden, Moreno Valley”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went here on a whim, ended up waiting for 40 minutes before our group of five were seated on a Wednesday. The staff, in particular our waiter, were all very friendly and accommodating. I had the "Tour of Italy" which was not bad, though they really need to work on their lasagna recipe. I typically love lasagna and this certainly didn't taste bad, but when I don't care about taking the leftovers home, that, for me, says something The fresh-baked soft hot bread sticks were nice and tasty. Very family friendly. Others at my table ordered other types of food and were very happy with both the food and the service. I would come here again. I downgraded it mostly because of the unexpected wait time and the disappointing lasagna.

Visited July 2012
“Aieeeh how much longer do I have to wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I will never go back to this restaurant again, the wait with three very patient children just about put me over the edge, not a good way to spend a supposed evening with the family

Visited April 2012