“Joes has better Italian food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Moreno Valley, California
“Joes has better Italian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have never been a fan of Olive Garden. My boyfriend surprised me and took me here for dinner. The service is ok but the food is just average. For the price I was expecting so much more! But I guess for a chain restaurant what should I expect. I prefer Joes on Alessandro Blvd. They have some amaznig food and the prices are so much better!!

Visited April 2012

San Diego, California
“Olive Garden, Moreno Valley”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went here on a whim, ended up waiting for 40 minutes before our group of five were seated on a Wednesday. The staff, in particular our waiter, were all very friendly and accommodating. I had the "Tour of Italy" which was not bad, though they really need to work on their lasagna recipe. I typically love lasagna and this certainly didn't taste bad, but when I don't care about taking the leftovers home, that, for me, says something The fresh-baked soft hot bread sticks were nice and tasty. Very family friendly. Others at my table ordered other types of food and were very happy with both the food and the service. I would come here again. I downgraded it mostly because of the unexpected wait time and the disappointing lasagna.

Visited July 2012
“Aieeeh how much longer do I have to wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I will never go back to this restaurant again, the wait with three very patient children just about put me over the edge, not a good way to spend a supposed evening with the family

Visited April 2012
Menifee, California
“Fun for me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This place is always busy and the food, service and price is always good.

Visited May 2012
Blythe, California
“good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

service is good the Tuscany Specials are Excellent. We come here frequently and it is always good.

Visited May 2012