“Amazing food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Richmond, Virginia
“Amazing food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I wanted to find a local place to eat instead of a big chain restaurant. This place had great reviews. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the service on the night I went was very very slow. They only had one waitress working so it took a while to get everything but she was extrememly friendly and apologetic about the wait times and I wasn't in a hurry so it didn't bother me. The food however, was to die for. I went here on the last night of my trip and I wish I had found it earlier. I highly recommend the Chimichanga. It was the best one I have ever eaten and would certainly recommend this place to anyone looking for great Mexican food but I wouldn't go there if you are in a hurry to get somewhere.

Visited December 2012

66% Recommend
Arizona
“Warm inside”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food was very good but the place was warm. We had to go get a waiter for service, but once we connected he was great and very friendly.

Visited September 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“This place is easy to miss but don't. It's WAY-ABOVE-AVERAGE Mexican fare.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

The place is small and not much to look at from the outside but inside you can enjoy excellent drinks, and artfully presented delicious mexican food that is very very good. Great value, flavor, variety and service. I'm going back next time I am in the area.

I see from their website that they do catering too. Que bueno!!

• Visited June 2012