“Better organized than most Paneras; I'll be back” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 212 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: American
Moreno Valley, California
“Better organized than most Paneras; I'll be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

We tried this newer Panera Bread operation to please a picky family member, but The Monk (that's me!) was pleasantly surprised to find the food quality, table service and overall ordering process definitely exceeded other Paneras that I've experienced.

Located in the Canyon Springs commercial complex off Day St. Being near the Lowe's and Sports Authority, there is plenty of available parking. The restaurant is spacious, well-laid out and has adequate table space. Even at our later dinner hour, 8pm, all ingredients were still fresh and neat. The specialty menu was very good and not overly expensive. The tuna was piled on thick on my sandwich, compared to the mere dabs I've gotten at other Paneras.

Bottom line: Good for any time of day. Staff was helpful with the complicated menu boards. Food and beverages were great for the price paid. I'll be back soon!

• Visited February 2012