“VERY GOOD DEAL” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Hobbs, New Mexico
“VERY GOOD DEAL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love Jose's. I moved away from California and I eat at Joses everytime I come back to visit. I Burrito Special with Carne Asada is the best!! They price may have went up but what hasn't gone up in price? I think Joses is the best Mexican Restaurant in Riverside County.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Moreno Valley, California
“Average High Priced Mexican Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was craving some authentic mexican food. I didnt want a restaurant chains so we decided to go to Jose's. The prices are alittle high for what you get. And the taste is just above Taco Bell!!! I was so disappointed when we received our food. The chips were hot and crispy which was about the only plus about this place. The food tasted like it frozen and just reheated. There was nothing authentic or homey about their food. Highly disappointed!!

Visited July 2012
“Very good Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I love Jose's Mexican Food, especially the 3' burrito they are great for family get togethers. I am a little sad though that they bumped the prices up a bit. Still a good place to eat.

Visited July 2012
Moreno Valley, California
“Family rated this resto 4 stars.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I'm not a fan of Mexican cuisine but when family is craving Mex food, we come here. Mainly because it is convenient as it is close to home. Staffs are friendly and accommodating. Place is always clean, even during busy hours. Service is always fast and accurate. Ambiance: inviting and comfortable. Price is actually a bit inexpensive. The food is just okay for me. I always order their pork carnitas or was it pork asada plate? Not sure but it is with green sauce and it's alright. I do enjoy their salsa bar and their chips are often warm and fresh. I would have rated this place a 3 stars but my family wanted to rate this restaurant a 4 stars base on their experience (They always like the food here). So, 4 stars it is!

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Moreno Valley, California
“Ole, Jose's! Decent Mexican food at reasonable prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

One of a chain of several similar Mexican restaurants, this Jose's is cleaner and roomier than many in Moreno Valley. All foods are freshly made and their salsa and guacamole are better than average. Try the Ground Beef Tacos or the Pollo Salad in a tortilla wrap, with its very good cilantro ranch dressing. Wash it all down with festive Piña Colada or tart Tamarindo drinks. However, many staple items here like the burritos and enchiladas are merely average quality, in my opinion.

The staff is helpful and the restrooms are clean. Several large-screen TVs decorate the walls. Parking is plentiful but access in & out could be troublesome due to lack of traffic signals at key entrances to this shopping center. Jose's is also close to the Frederick-Pigeon Pass exit off Freeway 60. Bottom line: A reliable neighborhood Mexican place offering something for nearly every taste.

• Visited October 2011