“One of the Best Places to Eat” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 213 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Yucaipa, CA
“One of the Best Places to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been to Mimi's in 3 States and they are always pretty consistent. I usually go to the one in San Bernardino CA. The Chicken Pot Pies are like home cooked, actually most everything tastes like home cooked even the Grilled Liver and Onions. Chicken Mediera Crepes are the best, Turkey Dinners hit the spot (Cranberry Sauce is one of the most delectable), French Onion soup is one of the tops, the Bread Basket is delicious, Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries is a dream. The only thing I did not care for was their fruit smoothies. You cannot go wrong eating here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oroville, California
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

luv luv luv mimi s cafe my all time favorite place to eat! ilike the bread basket most resturants do not serve such a great treat as i call it also the BEST corn chowder soup in the world!

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“all tasted the same”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

we ordered food for take out. It tasted wierd, sort of vinegar. We did not get sick, but were thinking of it. Stick to breakfast here.

Visited November 2012
Moreno Valley, California
“I love Mimi's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

They have the best french onion soup ever..I just came back from France and honestly I couldn't find anything better there. I love how Mimi's changes their menu periodically and there are always lots of choices.

Visited October 2012
Texas
“MiMi's is my place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I don't ever miss a Mimi's Cafe if there is one nearby. I am not a "sandwich/deli" person but between the fantastic salads, breads and desserts, I can't drive by one without stopping.

• Visited February 2012