“MiMi's is my place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 196 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Texas
“MiMi's is my place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I don't ever miss a Mimi's Cafe if there is one nearby. I am not a "sandwich/deli" person but between the fantastic salads, breads and desserts, I can't drive by one without stopping.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, Ohio
“Bleu Cheese Salad - YUM!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

A sweet little cafe that offers take-out. I was met by a VERY friendly host who took my take-out order. The bleu cheese salad (with cranberries, walnuts, a mix of greens and a tasty vinaigrette) was large and scrumptious. I also ordered a banana/strawberry smoothie that was so good. The order came with one of their massive locally-famous muffins, too.

The restaurant is cozy and has a comfortable little bar area with a large-screen TV. Prices are very reasonable. I'd definitely go there again - this time to eat on-site.

Visited September 2012
Riverside, California
“SLOW service and bad food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I usually really like Mimi's Cafe and have eaten in several of them in different areas but this one is exceptionally bad and has been the last couple of times we went in there. We only went this time because I had a coupon for buy one meal get one free meal with the catch of ordering 2 beverages. We were in about 8:30pm on a Friday night and it looked like they had just been hit by a blizzard, dirty tables everywhere the servers apologizing for the kitchen being backed up and people in the bar very upset by the service being super slow and no bartender to be found. We sat down pretty quick but waited over 45 minutes for 2 salads which had way too much dressing on them and old lettuce and 2 soups which were super slow to come out. Everyone seated around us had the same experience. That was the last time we will be going there. If you are in the area, go to Applebee's next door or keep driving not worth the stop.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Predictable menu. Good food most the time. Breakfast is best meal served.

Visited June 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Yuck!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Got served late Saturday night (after 8:00). Food took long and was bland at best. Ordered cole slaw with meal and it tasted like warm sauerkraut. No one at the table enjoyed their meal. Paid over $60.00 for 4 meals much better served at a Denny's. Got to look at dirty plates stacked up at most other empty tables as we ate. Never again.

Visited June 2012