“Concervative” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Perris, California, United States
“Concervative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Getting to choose, every thing tasty and fresh, pinuts are greate, the size a the burger is huge, people serves in a frendly manner, please is clean...

Visited August 2012

Calimesa, California
“Noisy!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had heard such glowing reports of this place, we were very disappointed by the food and the level of sound here. Really good not enjoy our food in this setting.

Visited September 2012
Hesperia, California
“Great Meat Flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Never had been there before, but I really enjoyed it. the meat patty was cooked and seasoned perfectly. The fries were great and I thought the fresh peanuts you can serve yourself while waiting for the food is a good idea. I just happened to be in the neighborhood and my sister is the one that suggested it and as it turned out it was awesome.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moreno Valley, California
“We were really excited...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were really excited when Five Guys opened here in Moreno Valley. I had heard that there burgers were really good, kind of like In-n-Out but better. Well I am sorry to say that we just didn't enjoy the food. The burgers were average and the fries were just too greasy. I hate to say it but we will not be back.

Visited March 2012
Riverside, California
“Another fast, but good burger joint option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Okay, off the bat you should know that I weighed Five Guys against our go-to fast food burger joint In-N-Out. The burgers here are good, not dry and I enjoyed the grilled onions and mushrooms for no additional charge (even doubled up on lettuce). Both my husband and I got the "little" version which is a single patty. Honestly, it is plenty and the fries could be shared easily between two hungry people. Try the cajun seasoning for the fries -nice, not too spicy, but especially flavorful. Overall, the food was solid and enjoyable and if you are somehow still hungry, help yourself to some free peanuts.

With two sodas, the bill was just shy of $20, higher than an average visit to In-N-Out. Unlike In-N-Out they don't carry shakes- a bummer in the hot, summer weather (although I don't know if they could beat an In-N-Out shake anyway). That said, their customer service was GREAT. The door was opened for us, we were given the whole spiel of how things worked with flourish and a smile and the restaurant was clean, clean, clean. Not sure what it would be like super busy, but I'd say it was 70% full when we were there and staff seemed very friendly and efficient. That aspect alone would encourage me to revisit. I consider it a very reasonable alternative to our dear In-N-Out.

• Visited June 2012