“Indian fix on the way to LA”
Review of Curry & Kebab Cuisine of India

4 visitor photos

100% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Curry & Kebab Cuisine of India
Phoenix, AZ
“Indian fix on the way to LA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stopped here on our trip to Disneyland. The restaurant is convenient, right off the highway. We had the chicken korma and tandoori shrimp. We also also had the naan. All the food was excellent and tasty. We had enough for leftovers.

Atmosphere is nothing special. Service was very good, our food came out on time and as we ordered it. Value was very good. So, four dots for very good overall.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moreno Valley, California
“4.5 stars.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have always enjoyed Curry and Kabab restaurant. My brother introduce me to this restaurant last year and was pleasantly surprised. I've been wanting to bring our mother to sample Indian cuisine for a while now, So last night I figured this would be a safe place to bring a crtical and picky eater. To my relief, she loved it.

The restaurant itself is small but well situated. Clean and comfortable. The servers are absolutely friendly and accommodating. They are Indian but speak Tagalog fluently. My mother was surprised and impressed. The food was outstanding. BOLD flavors all the way. We love the mixed tandoori platter, chicken biryani and samosas. My little boy enjoyed the lamb tandoori, garlic naan, yogurt and basmati rice. At the end of our meal, Jit, I believe his name was, gave my son kulfi ice cream for free which was really good. Yea, I ate some of his ice cream. lol

I would definitely come back here and recommend this place. If you are fond of bold flavored food, this place is definitely for you.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California
“Pleasant surprise ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011 via mobile

Recently enjoyed a meal here with a coworker and was pleasantly surprised with a nice high quality meal with great service. The food was good, fresh and very reasonably priced. I expect to be back frequently!

Cincinnati, OH
“Pretty good Indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

Small restaurant. I had the malai kofta and coworker had chicken tikki masala (I think). Both were good. Naan a little greasy. Not a lot of food for the price. Servers kept an eye on things and refilled water frequently. I may go back again the next time I am out here on business. I am going to say Yes on recommending to a friend, but it is more of a maybe.

• Visited June 2011
Moreno Valley, California
“A taste of Bollywood at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

Located in the Canyon Springs Plaza shopping center west of Day & Box Springs, the small family-owned Curry & Kebab is gaining a reputation for notable dishes, cordial service, and reasonable prices. There is a huge menu with many vegetarian offerings. The lentil soup and slabs of warm Naan bread from a clay oven really get you in the mood for curry. They ask you if you would like mild, medium or strong curry. Waiters are glad to fill you in on things about India, its customs and the local Punjabi-American community. Bolly- wood entertainment and music comes over a TV and 'magic carpet' wall murals of palaces in India set the mood. Relax, eat slow, take your time and don't over-indulge. Great teas are also becoming a specialty at this locale.

• Visited May 2011