“New and clean, with friendly service at an incredible price.” 5 of 5 stars

2 Nights - 20% Off!
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
GreenLeadersGold level
Weston, CT
“New and clean, with friendly service at an incredible price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Moreno Valley may not be an A-list destination, but if you're going to travel there, this is the place to stay. Location (right near restaurants and a mall) is very convenient, if not glamorous. I never expected to get so much for such a low rate. My only question is...why is it called "Hotel and Spa?" If there's a spa, I didn't find it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

AYRES was a nice hotel with excellent attention to service. The restaurant/bar staff was very pleasant and the front desk staff are very helpful and friendly. The breakfast bar is great with a daily variety to keep it from getting boring! My room was very comfortable and clean. I would like to see a better more full lunch and dinner menu from the restaurant and room service as there was no room service available.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Bill -

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to welcome you. I am so pleased you were always greeted with smiling faces during your stay and that you found the accommodations so comfortable. The Anza Lounge is a lounge that offers various beverages and snacks, though not a functioning restaurant. I will review our offerings, however, with the rest of the team to see what we can add to beef up the menu. We appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Antioch, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This hotel was very nice! Staff was very friendly and helpful and polite! Room temp was easily adjusted. I loved that the room was kept very clean and neat for us each time we returned it felt like we were home and we could rest which was wonderful because my mother was in the hospital and it was otherwise a very tiring trip. I will stay here again if I return to Moreno Valley in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed here in this suburb of Riverside, CA because it was closer to the folks with whom we had to deal. What a value! We paid the slightly discounted rate of $85 for a hotel that would have cost 3X that in any city. Not only is the hotel rather new, but it is beautifully thought out. Every light switch is in exactly the right place. The hallways and rooms are disability compatible. The dining room was spacious. The included-in-the-cost breakfast was way beyond most of its kind with freshly prepared omlettes. HVAC in what can sometimes be a challenging climate was outstanding. Parking was free and plentiful. Only downside is that it's located amidst a large mall, but still... there's no noise or disturbance within the hotel whatsoever. Although this is not a destination resort, what we did was to enjoy the outstanding Sunday Champagne Brunch at the nearby Mission Inn in Riverside (not cheap, but also a value) and stay at the Ayres Hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear GEDLosAngeles_CA -

It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. How wonderful to know we were able to make such an impression on you and that you found such value in your visit. We most definitely aim to please and are so glad you were pleased! Thank you again and please consider us the next time you are in the area.

Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I don't have any complaints about my stay. I arrived late and was greeting by a smiling clerk. I went to my room, put the card in the reader inside the room to turn the lights on, and everything lit up and came to a comfortable temperature very quickly. The beds were comfortable and I was soon asleep. The next morning I went to their breakfast and was surprised that it was more than the usual self serve mix of most hotels with breakfast. I had an omelette made to order along with a waffle at a self serve station. I'm looking forward to my next stay with them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Bill -

We are looking forward to your next stay as well. Thank you so much for your positive review and for choosing us for your visit to the area. I am pleased you found everything in order and that the full breakfast was a highlight of your stay. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit.

Cuenca, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Lovely room. Great breakfasts. Friendly staff. Wonderful amenities at a moderate price.
My only regret was no table and chairs even though there is a refrigerator and micro. The
only chair was at the desk.

Room Tip: Our corner room was large and sunny. I especially liked the large windows.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear jazzyandsnazzy -

Thank you so much for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. I am thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations with our rooms and service. I definitely understand your concern about tables and chairs in the rooms. While we do not offer these in room, we do have the Anza Lounge available for guest use should they desire a dining area. The Anza Lounge also contains a full bar available during specific hours. We are grateful for your recommendation and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Safe travels,

Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I've stayed at, great customer service, I would recommend it to all
my family and friends. Thanks to the staff for being cordial and attentive to our needs. My wife and I and a friend stayed only for one night to bring in the new year with family near bye, so I cannot give a review of the restaurant we only had breakfast and was late to that, thanks again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Alwin L -

You are too kind! Thank you so much for the enthusiastic recommendation and for choosing us in the first place. It's always our absolute pleasure to provide guests with the best in service and accommodations. To be described as the "best" is exactly what we are working towards. Thank you again and please consider us the next time you are in the area.

Warm regards,

Jason Ward

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!