“Couldn't ask for anything better!!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   23090 Sunnymead Blvd, Moreno Valley, CA 92553   |
Ranked #4 of 9 hotels in Moreno Valley
Springfield
“Couldn't ask for anything better!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel was great!! Perfect location, with in walking distance to shopping and food. Breakfast was good, sausage, bacon, eggs and all the rest. Rooms were so nice. Comfy beds and linens, direct tv with lots of channels. Spacious bathroom with plenty of room for all my stuff. Came down here to be close to family on our vacation to California. I couldn't ask for anything better. I'd love to stay at this hotel again. Customer service was great thank for LQ staff for all your help. And Anna was so friendly.

• Stayed September 2012

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Hotel obviously new with no flaws whatsoever. Rooms very clean; no complaints. AC very cold; which is good, because this area can be very hot. Front desk friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay again. Location convenient to restaurants.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Very nice place to stay. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised at how nice this LQ was. We had friends change the hotel they were staying at to this hotel and they were very impressed with the accommendtions as well. We were in the area for a wedding and choose this place which was 35 miles north of where the wedding was held because of a the postive feed back. Thank LQ Moreno Valley.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Moreno Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This was a spare of the moment decision for my family. We needed a room asap as it was 10 pm on a Saturday night and we have a 3 yr old son. The staff was so very friendly and courteous. They bent over backwards to make sure we were taken care of. The room was amazing!! The beds were huge and comfortable. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. The ac works outstanding and so did the fridge. The TV is a large LED tv with directv hooked up to it. You get a plethora of channels to pick from and they are all in HD!!! The breakfast was your normal hotel breakfast but it was very good. There is adequate parking and you feel very safe here even though it is located next to a gas station. We stayed in room 104 so we did not hear the freeway or traffic noise. For the money I would definitely return!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Everything was great about this location. The building is very new, and it feels clean and very new. The man who checked me in was very professional, friendly, and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights, in mid July. It was an ok property. I checked in, around noon, but had had to gain the attention of the young lady who was on here phone in the back room. The room was decent with a king size bed and plenty of pillows. The shampoos and soaps were ok. I did enjoy the large LED/plasma tv with Directv. It is a pleasure having a channel guide and not trying to figure out in a strange town what channels are what. The room had a good sized fridge and a microwave, another great thing to have when staying more than a night or two. Towels were also of a good quality. The room was fairly clean, but did have some strange long black hairs on the floor in the bathroom the hallway to the main living area. I have neither long nor black hair, so I know they weren't mine, and I am easily grossed out by stray hairs. The shower had good pressure but the drain was slow and at the end of the shower I was standing in soapy water. The room was very quiet with very little noise. I usually choose not to have my room cleaned during my stay, and the staff did abide by the do not disturb on the door. I had plenty of towels to make it through 5 days of showers.The breakfast area was small and simple but adequate. I did not use wake up calls at all, and besides checking out had very little interaction with the staff, but I did have to gain the clerk's attention, again distracted with the cell phone in the back room, to get my bill for check out. The one thing that bothered my was cleanliness of the elevator. It sounds weird but, it was dirty. There were hand prints and smudges all over the inside and they stayed there all week. It made me wonder what else wasn't to clean. The AC in the room was also super loud, to the point I had to crank up the sound on the tv. Hopefully I didn't disturb my neighbors. It was a decent room, for the rate I received (75 bucks,plus tax) and very convenient to a few restaurants within walking distance of the nearby mall.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Elgin, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed here for one night as our son was in a soccer tournament. It has only been opened for a couple of years so everything still has that new look and feel to it. Our room was immaculately clean with enough room for the four of us. The kids used the indoor swimming pool which was the only disappointment as it is very small. There was added excitement when the smoke alarms went off early that evening, and we all assembled outside in the carpark at the back of the property. Two fire trucks arrived and after we were given the all clear we went back in. The members of staff handled it all very well it has to be said. Infact all members of staff I encountered we're extremely friendly, polite and helpful! There is a number of restaurants in walking distance (Chilis, BJs, Five Guys Burgers). Plus you can order room service if you don't want to venture out.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!