This Hampton is well located in a quieter area of Moreno Vally (most other hotels are on busy Sunnymead Blvd). It is newer, with everything in great condition. It is well run, clean, and is located in a safe part of town. The parking area is well lighted and for the most part does not have "blind spots" that is areas where you would walk from your car to the hotel without being observable by guests in rooms or the lobby staff. The included breakfast has the usual Hampton rotation of premade omelettes, english muffins with topping, Belgian waffles, sweets, etc. But I do appreciate the fact that they have some more wholesome foods like good oatmeal with fixings such as brown sugar, cranberries, and chopped nuts; and hard boiled eggs. Overall, it is a good value in a quality place and we would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Moreno Valley hotel provides the perfect home base to explore Southern California. Just minutes away from the desert sands of Joshua Tree Park and the glitz of Los Angeles, our hotel offers up a little of everything that makes California special. Stretch out in your spacious, comfortable room or suite with complimentary local calling, iron, coffeemaker, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Additional amenities include pool, exercise room, business center, and meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Moreno Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley Hotel Moreno Valley