“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Mira Loma, California
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Close to March JRB. Located in middle of large shopping center with many resteraunts
Check inn was super smooth and easy. Front desk staff was gret. Room was was excellent and very clean. Bed was great. Breakfast was fine. Check out was fantastic.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
MrsHamptonality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Jere J.

Thank you very much for taking the time in rating our hotel. I am super excited to hear you had a great stay at my hotel, your satisfaction is my priority. The staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley want to thank you for your loyalty. We hope to see you again next time your in town.

Wendy Velasquez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The best in everything, But the breakfast is so friendly. We told the kitchen that we don't eat pork the first day. The next day, it was Porky morning. Pork were all over. I asked why, I was told, We are sorry. I would've gave 5 stars, but... Customer is always right.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mr. Monther M.
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to rate our hotel. As a Diamond member you are our up most valued guests. I see that you were overall please with our hotel except for our pork in the morning for breakfast. Our menu does rotate daily as you probably are aware, I apologize for the bad call on our part in serving pork that particular morning. Please feel free to email me directly with any special requests/suggestions. I would love to hear from you. wendy.velasquez@hilton.com

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for business and it worked really well. This hotel is adjacent to a very large shopping area and dinner was never a challenge, there were many choices. It was very clean and personnel greated us upon entry. We will definitely utilize this hotel when we return to Riverside for business.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Grand Terrace, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I recently visited this property and was extremely surprised at how emasculate the hotel looked as soon as I walked in. The waterfall wall at the front desk was such a beautiful feature as well as the breakfast area. The modern contemporary design is nice to have when traveling from hotel to hotel. It makes you feel like you are at a high end resort without e price. Staff was also very friendly

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Amherst, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very nice, new property. Near shops and restaurants. Location is very convenient to lots of things. I needed to be near UC/Riverside and it was about 10 minutes. Beautiful new rooms. Very nicely set up and spacious. Nice breakfast buffet with waffle maker, fruit, etc. Nice linen, convenient shower with large walk in with doors rather than tub/shower combination. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
MrsHamptonality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I truly appreciate you taking the time in rating our hotel, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you remember your friends at the Hampton inn & Suites Moreno Valley during your next visit to the area.

Las Vegas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I almost feel like I have to write two reviews, one for the property itself and one for the employees. The hotel is conveniently located next to the Moreno Valley mall and many different restaurants. It looks new, with large guest rooms. The bathroom is one of the best I have seen. It is very large, with good ventilation, a large airy shower, and plenty of vanity space. The room has a large closet, a desk, and even a small table and chair. The room had its own A/C control, so it was nice to keep the room a bit cooler than most people would, but the unit itself was quite loud. I would say the room wasnt especially clean. Not dirty- but not especially clean. It also has a microwave and mini fridge- which was also surprisingly loud. On the room alone, I would stay here in a heartbeat.
The employees were another story. Again the room wasnt super clean, and I feel like my room should have been cleaned before 3pm. It is a convenience to be able to come back to the room midday to shower or change for the pool and have nice clean towels, and your room made up if you would like to take a nap. Even after they came at 3pm, it appeared as if they just exchanged the towels out and left. The hallways were also exeptionally loud, with groups of young adults wandering the halls and laughing loudly until 4am. The people across the hall from me also felt it necessary to open and close the door- or shall I say slam the door- over and over until well past 2am. I opened the door to my room at one point and asked that they keep it down because I was trying to sleep. No luck.
Lastly, I have been traveling quite a bit lately and have acquired enough points to make this two night visit a rewards weekend. My husband had recently had shoulder surgery and we had concerns over him being able to sleep. I booked two queen beds to give him more room, and called 10 days in advance (after booking online) to ask that I have a rollaway brought to my room during my stay--in case the hubby couldnt sleep flat in the bed. I was assured it was no problem. Upon arriving, I was told it was against company policy to have a rollaway in a room with two queen beds. Why did no one tell me this during the original phone call? The front desk could not switch me to a king bed room so that we could have a rollaway because "we were on a points stay". So no rollaway. Even though it says clearly on page 5 of the guest services book in each room that rollaways are provided-----nothing in their own guest services book details the queen bed room exeption.

Room Tip: Elevators are a bit on the slow side, so I would suggest a lower floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Concord, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several times, most recently last Friday night. This is a nice Hampton but every time I've been there they've had large groups staying (sports leagues or whatever) and they tend to dominate the common area. I wasn't all that impacted by noise from the other guests; however, this is one of those hotels where all of the doors are set to close very firmly on their own (i.e., slam) and that noise tends get very annoying. The only other thing was my coffee maker had a broken lid and didn't have the insert to put the coffee pod in, so no in-room coffee this past visit. Room was clean, staff was courteous, and bed was very comfortable. They really ought to put bigger TVs in the rooms - it wasn't that much bigger than my computer monitor at home!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!