“Bring lots of people!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Los Angeles
“Bring lots of people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Why? Because you want to try just about anything and everything on the menu. Or just come back again and again if there is less than a lot of you! Christiano and his team are producing extraordinary food. I've been coming here regularly since it opened a few years ago. As my family and friends have said over and over ... "let's go back to Bollini's, when we come over ..." Try the pork chop, the beef, the salads, the pastas and the new paninis for lunch. This is family style, the best. Oh, almost forgot ... the Neopolitano pizzas are wood fired and out of this world.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Montebello, California
“Service blows as always ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Food is always awesome. Tables leaving. Empty tables. Bad turning time. Service completely sucks. The food though is great

Montebello, California
“Best service in such a long time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food continues to be amazing. The location needs more parking or get there early in the weekends. I love thin crust pizzas. Had the arugula salad.... Yummmmm. The event of the evening? The service is by far thee best in a long time. They had a host, a Busser that I tipped because he was so on top of his game, a great server, the servers working like a team, and just overall Wow!! I didn't know if its because the owner was there but my hats off to his new front of the house team. Maybe we will go back more often... Still my only complaint is.... No dessert... Boo! Maybe just some cheesecakes, tiramisu, coffee, Italian cookies, maybe ordered from a local Italian bakery like Frumentos. Something sweet please!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Monterey Park, California
“Expect the unexpected in Monterey Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went in for a takeout, and while I was waiting, they brought me some garlic rolls. This was my first time there so I was pleasantly surprised with the service and the flavor. Never did I expect to find an authentic Italian restaurant in Monterey Park!

Visited December 2012
Montebello, California
“Yeah... It took me a year to come back!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Ok. So we get there, a party of three. I looked around and there was new servers, two food runners and one Busser. Still, no host/hostess. They so desperately need a maitre'd or host/ hostess or manager, lead server, something to structure their service quality. We were the only ones waiting to be sat and a couple of tables open. They also changed the form of payment to cash only and offer an atm machine inside the restaurant. confused because they accept business checks and offer corporate accounts, huh!? so their every day guests cannot conveniently use a debit or credit card. we waited for 10-15 minutes with no one to greet us. Not even a hello. Finally a female server looked at us as she pointed to a table and says, " would you like this table?" So we sat then she proceeded to say, " sorry, it's going to be a while before anyone gets to you. But at least you're sitting" ok, this place has not changed at all. So about 10 minutes later the male server comes up to us, greets us then offers to take our order, but bolts away to another table before we open our mouths. He comes back a few minutes later and he takes our order. We wait for our food in a fair amount of time. The food runners are very reliable. I watched the Busser. Very on to of his game . There was a server that was dressed I feel very inappropriate and grungy. She wore a tattered tank top with bra straps exposed, mid drift exposed and a bandana on her head like she was ready to clean the house while the other two servers wore black pants and black polos with an apron. So as were eating our salad I kept noticing that the female sever that are black kept RUNNING all over the restaurant for silverware and drinks, just frantic. With a restaurant with about 20-24 tables 3 servers, 2 food runners and one Busser, I don't understand why the servers were running like headless chickens. The restaurant as many times as we have visited has always been extra loud but now has frantic severs... OMG it's too stressful to sit and enjoy your dinner. So then we get our entrees, but just mine while my other two guests get their food 5 minutes later. My biggest pet peeve and inexcusable un professionalism is when a tables entrees get to the guests at different times . This place has been open for quite a few years and the complaints are the same about the service. So when the other two entrees get there my steak is cold. Sigh. The pasta that my guests had were made better, creamier in orevious visits. They changed the way they prepare their food. My favorite dish there is the pizza because I love thin crust. As always, the food continues to be good but so unmotivated to return because of the lack of service. It will probably take me another year to come back. Sadly.