We (party of five including two kids) stayed at this hotel for five nights as part of our family vacation in early July. The hotel facility and furniture are little outdated but overall condition is okay. Each room has a refrigerator which is extremely helpful during summer time. It offers free parking, free breakfast, and very comfortable bed. It has a very well maintained pool and hot tub which no one but us used it every evening. We enjoyed our stay there and use its laundry facility once (two mid size washers and two dryers cost only $1.5 each). What I like most about this hotel is its great location right next to I-10: about 30 minutes drive to Disneyland, Sunset Blvd /Hollywood Blvd, the beach, and Beverly Hills; about 40 min to Universal Studio; and less than an hour to LAX. It takes only 15 min drive to a very nice and affordable Citadel outlets mall with over 100 stores. The hotel is located right next to a AMC movie theater, Ralph grocery store, and quite a few Chinese, Japanese, and Korean restaurants since it's located in the Chinese community (Monterey Park) The hotel staff is extremely nice and helpful. My only issue with this hotel is its wifi connection - painfully slow, almost useless. But considering the overall value and quality of service, location, facility vs. cost I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the hotel again next time in LA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Los Angeles in the heart of "little Taipei", we are 30 miles or less to all major attractions. There are hundreds of shops and restaurants within ten minutes walking distance.The BEST WESTERN Monterey Park Inn is close to where travelers want to be if that place is Asia. Adjacent to newly opened "Atlantic Times Square" guests can walk to an AMC14 movie theatre, 24 Hour Fitness and many famous shops and restaurants. Guests can enjoy a variety of family fun while visiting the City of Los Angeles.All rooms are newly renovated offering excellent lodging accommodations. The rooms feature 32-inch flat screen televisions connected with all major cable channels, refrigerator with two bottles of complimentary water daily, tea/coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, high-speed Internet, business center with printer and complimentary continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Monterey Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monterey Park Hotel Monterey Park
- Monterey Park Best Western