Stayed in Monterey Park overnight on business. Basically, I was just looking for a place to sleep. I was pleased at the hotel. Comfortable bed, flat screen TV, free internet, free breakfast. The pool wasn't much to look at, but I never used it either. There are plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from. Currently, they are constructing a mall next door, so mornings tend to be a bit noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Los Angeles in the heart of "little Taipei", we are 30 miles or less to all major attractions. There are hundreds of shops and restaurants within ten minutes walking distance.The BEST WESTERN Monterey Park Inn is close to where travelers want to be if that place is Asia. Adjacent to newly opened "Atlantic Times Square" guests can walk to an AMC14 movie theatre, 24 Hour Fitness and many famous shops and restaurants. Guests can enjoy a variety of family fun while visiting the City of Los Angeles.All rooms are newly renovated offering excellent lodging accommodations. The rooms feature 32-inch flat screen televisions connected with all major cable channels, refrigerator with two bottles of complimentary water daily, tea/coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, high-speed Internet, business center with printer and complimentary continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Monterey Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monterey Park Hotel Monterey Park
- Monterey Park Best Western