“Delicious pan-fried potstickers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious pan-fried potstickers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I love the pan-fried potstickers! Each order is eight pieces and piece is very large compared to other restaurants offering potstickers. I love the crispy bottom and the filling is sufficient. Another favorite item is beef noodle soup. You can opt for the handmade noodles, but I'm happy with the regular noodles. The bowl is huge and enough to share for at least two people. The meat is tender and the broth is good enough to drink alone. The servers speak English do language problems here. It is cash only.

Visited September 2013

Italy
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Me? I can say I had one of my the best food btw the time I been in New York City. I can say that in NYC to get good food is a little bit problem, thats why i LOVe THIS RESTAURANT

Visited October 2011
Managua, Nicaragua
“Best Noodles, Pan fried dumplings and soups...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

I asked a friend about a great noodle "mandarine cuisine" restaurant and he told me he's been going to this place for years, I went and confirmed his culinary review was a true story, I recommend this place, friendly personnel, and great prices, it is worth every penny, I would stick to regular noodles, not the home made, but still they taste as if they were homemade...

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Not your typical Chinese...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

Not your typical Chinese food. I've been going since high school.