My husband and I booked this room for a getaway that was a combination of our anniversary and my birthday. It was a little off the beaten path (near the airport), but still very close to all of Monterey's attractions. At first, I worried about noise with it being so close to the airport, but that was not an issue at all.
They allowed an early check in (I ALWAYS find our hotel before we do anything else, so I know exactly where it is, and sometimes, early check in is a nice benefit), which was very nice. We got into our room just as the maid was leaving, so we knew it was fresh and clean.
Overall nice experience, and would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monterey Peninsula Airport Hotel Monterey
- Comfort Inn Monterey Peninsula Airport Hotel
- Comfort Inn Monterey Airport
- Comfort Inn Monterey
- Peninsula Monterey
- Monterey Comfort Inn
- Monterey Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Monterey Airport. We are located on sprawling tree covered grounds at the entrance to the scenic Monterey California Peninsula. We are just minutes away from Cannery Row, Monterey Bay Aquarium, shopping, dinning and many sporting activities. We offer a free continental breakfast. All hotel rooms have free wireless high speed Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, iron and ironing boards. Some of our hotel rooms offer balconies or bay windows, and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Monterey Peninsula Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.