“Amazing local brewery” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Peter B's Brewpub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 258 restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pacific Street
Description: With delicious, locally-brewed beer, 15 high-definition televisions, and a pub menu stocked with innovative, delicious favorites, Peter B's Brewpub is a favorite among Monterey bars for visitors and locals alike. Relax on the pet-friendly patio, play a game of pool and enjoy some of the best craft beers available on the Central Coast. Join us and see what's brewing at Peter B's Brewpub!
“Amazing local brewery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I ran in to buy some cookies from portola and ended up talking to one of the security employees Chris. He mentioned that the brewery had done some renovations. I decided to come in with my girlfriend and try the new food and new seasonal brews (the ginger ale is unreal) I was served by Dominic who was super accommodating. Food came out quick, it was awesome and had a great meal with my girlfriend. Glad I got the info from Chris.Bill highly recommend Peter B's.

73% Recommend
“Yummy beer and the pickles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I got reccomended this place by Chris Christiansen who works for Portola. I ended up having the ginger ale (not the soda) and it was delicious! I also ordered an appetizer of the fried pickles and oh man they are so good! Our server Dominic was great, I asked for a side of ranch and gave it to me right away, checked for refills and asked me before lifting my plate. Great service! I'm a local so I'm definitely going to try to come more often!

Folsom, California
“Great Brewpub!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

What a great place - especially for beer lovers. My friend brought in a Growler for a $7.50 refill. The IPA is light, yet full flavored, the food was very tasty, looked great, and was reasonably priced. If you go in a group of 4 or more, get "The Tube," a large (very large) tube of beer! The service and attitude of the employees was fantastic - our server, Ethan G., made us feel like we were his only customers - whatever we needed, he was right there. Gave us a lot of good insights into the restaurant itself, the beers, and the community. All in all, a great experience - will definitely be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monterey, California
“Good drinks and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Came into PeterBs with a friend the other night and had the best time! We had drinks and a few appetizers. Service was the best! Our server was Nicole. She greeted us right away, gave us a few recommendations off the menu (very helpful), was friendly and personable. This place is perfect if you are looking to have just a chill night with friends. Will definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great location with awesome happy hr BEER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I love BEER what can you say!! I enjoyed a night out with my love one tried out the IPA beer that was so tasty. we got help by jessica are waiter , friendly and so helpful with a great smile . will make sure will come back for the awesome beer and great service !!!