If you are looking for a hotel with a warm welcome then look no further - even the rooms are equipped with a warm log fire. We only stayed for two nights but the customer service provided by the reception team, the staff we met in the restaurant, and the room service were warm, friendly and welcoming. The rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped and the log fire and fireplace made it feel cosy and homely. Happy hour in the evening in the restaurant gave you the opportunity to sample a selection of canapes at very reasonable prices and you either eat outside in a really attractively landscaped patio area with a log pit or inside in the restaurant - we tried both and we're impressed with the food and ambience. We didn't get the opportunity to sample the facilities - nice-sized swimming pool, well-equipped gym and spa with hot tub - but they looked good. The hotel is well placed within Monterey and if you want a good breakfast don't miss The Wild Plum across the street - good value for excellent food. The hotel offers free parking and free wifi, the reception has a small business area for all computing and printing needs and a small shopping area for essentials you might have forgotten. Would I recommend it ... without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Authentic. Historic Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa is located in the Old-Town heart of the picturesque coastal town of Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, this hacienda-inspired hotel embraces its outdoor spaces while beckoning guests to the warm comforts of their living quarters. A short stroll to Historic Old Monterey or the world famous Fisherman's Wharf, Casa Munras Hotel & Spa is ideally located near many of the Central California region's most visited attractions - coastal California at its best. Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa strives to offer a personalized experience tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation, the Casa Munras Hotel & Spa offers a wide array of amenities to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Guests can "sip, savor and share" Spanish-inspired tapas at the hotel's on-property restaurant, Esteban. Serving traditional dishes with a pinch of adventure, Esteban is the ideal place for a sit down dinner or socializing with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, TIG Global, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel