Had unexpected need for a hotel in Monterey, CA Found this wonderful spot located in the Old Town District close to restaurants & shops.
Grounds are clean and attractive with a touch of the Spanish ranch style of architecture built in the 30's & 40's.
We had a second floor corner room with the corner metal fire place & king size bed that looked over the pool. We appreciated the privacy as there was only one other room accessed by the stairs to a covered deck large enough to accommodate patio furniture. The room was spacious, newly remodeled, attractively decorated & furnished with one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in. White fluffy robes are provided with a modest sized but attractive bath. WiFi is free. No free continental breakfast but there is a restaurant on site (The Esteban). Though the price was higher than we were looking to spend it was well worth it at $140.
Didn't have a lot of contact with staff but James at the desk was both friendly and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Authentic. Historic Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa is located in the Old-Town heart of the picturesque coastal town of Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, this hacienda-inspired hotel embraces its outdoor spaces while beckoning guests to the warm comforts of their living quarters. A short stroll to Historic Old Monterey or the world famous Fisherman's Wharf, Casa Munras Hotel & Spa is ideally located near many of the Central California region's most visited attractions - coastal California at its best. Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa strives to offer a personalized experience tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation, the Casa Munras Hotel & Spa offers a wide array of amenities to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Guests can "sip, savor and share" Spanish-inspired tapas at the hotel's on-property restaurant, Esteban. Serving traditional dishes with a pinch of adventure, Esteban is the ideal place for a sit down dinner or socializing with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TIG Global, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Casa Munras Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel