We stayed at the Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa for 2 nights. Check in fast & friendly. The bellman helped my husband to get a tee off time at either Pebble Beach/Spy Glass Golf Course. Since booking the same day you would have thought that would be impossible but they acquired a time for him. The car was always there before we were. So friendly & helpful. While my husband was golfing I went to the spa floor, a must!!! Two hot tubs; firepit & lots of sunshine. There is a cold water canteen with lemons/limes. The girls from the spa came out & told me I could get a drink or a menu brought out & they would place the order for me. That was also available. The spa services were great, I had a manicure. As soon as I entered the spa room a hot pack for stress was placed on my neck during the manicure. The rooms were extremely clean, including the bathroom. The balcony (good size) overlooked the bay and a sitting area which I enjoyed later to read a book. One restuarant Schooners, we had breakfast both mornings, amazing. We had a great waiter obviously he loved his job!!! I wish I knew his name. Lots of shopping & restaurant, but we arrived late & most were closed. Alway Johnny Rocket Diner & it was great! Definiately we would go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on the water's edge at the Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa. Dramatically perched over the Monterey Bay and located on historic Cannery Row, the Plaza is the perfect place to enjoy the gentle sounds of the surf, the fresh scent of sea air and all of the activities that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. The only Forbes Four Star rated hotel in Monterey, the Plaza welcomes you with its warm Mediterranean ambiance and its legendary personalized service. While here, enjoy our roof-top Vista Blue Spa, the European-style Café La Strada, and our waterfront restaurant, Schooners Coastal Kitchen & Bar.For the comfort of our guests, all sleeping rooms and balconies are 100% non-smoking. In addition to taxes, a $27 per night resort fee applies to all reservations, which includes valet parking, guestroom internet, access to the spa facilities and local phone calls. Periodically, the Plaza is host to events such as weddings, dinners and concerts which may be seen and heard from sleeping rooms. Every effort is made to keep the times and volume of these events within reason. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey