This is a cute older motel. I loved the full breakfasts they offer. My one complaint is the high price of $25 a day for having a small dog with us. $10 or $15 a day would be sufficient. The room was clean and I liked the bathroom. Loved all the flowers outside the rooms. Very convenient and easy to find. Hot tub area is enclosed and looks a little creepy. Overall, a good place for stay for a couple nights.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monterey Bay Hotel Monterey
- Comfort Inn Monterey Bay Hotel
- Comfort Inn Monterey
- Monterey Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location in Monterey, Comfort Inn Monterey Bay offers clean and comfortable rooms that include a free hot breakfast serving eggs,sausage,hot freshly made waffles in 2 flavors, fresh fruit,cereals, pastries and much more. Hotel amenities include Jacuzzi and Sauna. Free WIFI. Micro/Fridge in all rooms. Walk to restaurants. Minutes to Fisherman's wharf, Monterey Aquarium and Cannery Row. Within 2 miles to beaches and golf. Call hotel for additional information on our Package offers such as the Aquarium package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.