We stayed a night here after reading the reviews here. we did enjoy our stay but some things could be improved.
-Good location. At the end of cannery row a nice walk to the main area with shops and food.
- our room 415 had great views of the ocean. Very large room as well. We could hear the waves lap from our bed which was nice.
- nice hot tub on top floor over looking the ocean.
- in the reception area, cookies laid out in the evening. Coffee in the morning and iced lemon water rest of the day.
- breakfast was very disappointing. You order before midnight and its served to your room and you can enjoy it on your balcony. But the food was not really edible. The bread and muffin were very hard. The hard boiled egg was also over boiled and rubbery.
- whilst the inside of the room was very nice, the outside corridor area etc showed its age.
- whilst we were there the lift was under repair and whilst they offered to carry our bags up 4 floors to our room they sent an older lady and so my husband had to carry most of the things on his own.