Stayed here for 2 nights on vacation recently. Very nice hotel and priced really well for the area.
We were upgraded to a king room with ocean view. The ocean view was correct, you could see the ocean if you looked at the right angle through the trees. The room was large with a convertible sofa. Bathroom was reasonably sized and there wa snot much noise after dark.
The hotel is one block of of Cannery Row and from the hotel to the aquarium is about a 10 minute walk, There are some stairs to some of the rooms on upper floors, but there is an elevator. Rooms had a small fridge but no microwave. Internet signal was good throughout the evening.
Wine and cheese are offered int he evening and the standard HIE breakfast is available. Parking is free and covered, but if you have a large vehicle the garage can be a challenge.
For a visit to Cannery row this hotel is very hard to beat. Prices are very reasonable and the staff is cheerful and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Monterey - Cannery Row Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Monterey - Cannery Row Hotel Monterey
- Holiday Inn Express Monterey
- Holiday Inn Monterey
- Monterey Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps to the Pacific Ocean and historic Cannery Row - some rooms with ocean view! Luxurious boutique-style hotel completely remodeled summer of 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Monterey - Cannery Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.