Rooms are newly updated. Try to get a corner room like room 106 as it is much bigger than the other rooms.
Free bfast and wifi. It's within 7-10 minutes from the airport. Writhin 10-20 minutes of golf, Carmel and all the other sites.
There is not ramp or elevator for your luggage when you check in, only steps!
Not cheap either, the drinks at the bar are expensive as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, ½ a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey