Stayed for two nights, and was impressed with the quality of our stay. At check-in we were greeted by the most friendly staff. She was very helpful, and we off to our room in no time. As a matter of fact, all of the staff we encountered were friendly and went out of the way to serve us. The breakfast was great, and the parking convenient. The hotel is under going renovation, but this did not affect us, or our stay. The location is close to all major attractions, and was reasonable in price. Overall and excellent and economical choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, ½ a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey