This hotel does not feel like a typical Hilton Garden Inn, I don't know if it was built by a different chain and then acquired, but it had a very different and even dated feel. That said, the rooms were nice enough and the staff was friendly. One minor problem was the small check in desk (waited a while to check in even as HHonors Gold, but no more than 10 minutes). The breakfast was very good with cooked to order omlets, hashbrowns, etc. Overall no major complaints, the hotel suited our needs well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, ½ a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey