Hotel is conveniently located (5-10 minute drive) to all the attractions in Monterey like the Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row. Its also relatively affordable. The first time we entered the room, there was a stale smell, which went away after opening the windows for an hour or so. Another problem is the noisy air conditioning. The thermostat doesnt allow you to set anything lower than 65F, however the room was relatively hotter than that and our only option was to open the balcony door which let a bit of noise in. Given all that, its location convenience and relatively affordable price are good reasons to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey