I spent two nights here recently while alone on business travel. The property is older with relatively simple rooms, but very clean. The exterior areas are well kept and attractive. The rooms are small and a little dark with a separate bathroom/toilet - everything worked. The price was less than half that of a newer property less than one mile away that I stayed in a few months ago. A larger room would be nice if one is traveling with a companion. Internet is free and reliable and the free breakfast was more than adequate. I would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monterey By The Sea Hotel Monterey
- Comfort Inn Monterey By The Sea Hotel
- Comfort Inn Monterey
- Monterey Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn is ideally located in Historic Monterey, within close proximity (2-15 miles) to major attractions in Monterey plus beaches,golf and many more activities for families,couples or individual travellers. 1 exit away from Pebble Beach/Carmel. Walk to restaurants/shopping/theaters. Gateway to Big Sur. Book your next room, getaway package deals, or call direct for group rates and enjoy all that Monterey has to offer. Take advantage of our off season rates and Aquarium package, whale watching package and Romance package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Monterey by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.