So this would be more of what I would consider a motel set up. Room doors are external. The room was comfortable and clean. We had a room with a king bed in one area and a single bed in a separate area that had a door for privacy. The single bed area was very small, but worked fine for us. The room had a refrigerator and microwave, although not all room have these (I think the rooms with 2 queen beds do not have these). Very large bathroom in our room, but the rooms with just a king bed have very small bath areas. This is a pet friendly hotel, so beware if you have allergies. They have certain rooms they allow pets in. Breakfast did not start until 7am. The food was typical of Comfort Inn, although the apples were Fuji and not the typical Red Delicious which made my day! Staff was friendly and accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monterey By The Sea Hotel Monterey
- Comfort Inn Monterey By The Sea Hotel
- Comfort Inn Monterey
- Monterey Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn is ideally located in Historic Monterey, within close proximity (2-15 miles) to major attractions in Monterey plus beaches,golf and many more activities for families,couples or individual travellers. 1 exit away from Pebble Beach/Carmel. Walk to restaurants/shopping/theaters. Gateway to Big Sur. Book your next room, getaway package deals, or call direct for group rates and enjoy all that Monterey has to offer. Take advantage of our off season rates and Aquarium package, whale watching package and Romance package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Monterey by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.