Stayed two nights at this very basic motel and it provided what we needed for a tourist stop-over. The room was small and clean and opened to the parking lot. One thing that could be an issue for larger people is the size of the shower. There is no bath tub and the shower opening was very small. It was also difficult to adjust the water temp in the shower. We always bring travel pillows because most small motels have pillows that are hard and this place was no exception. Breakfast was simple but enough to hold us over until lunch.
Overall this Comfort Inn is as offered.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monterey By The Sea Hotel Monterey
- Comfort Inn Monterey By The Sea Hotel
- Comfort Inn Monterey
- Monterey Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn is ideally located in Historic Monterey, within close proximity (2-15 miles) to major attractions in Monterey plus beaches,golf and many more activities for families,couples or individual travellers. 1 exit away from Pebble Beach/Carmel. Walk to restaurants/shopping/theaters. Gateway to Big Sur. Book your next room, getaway package deals, or call direct for group rates and enjoy all that Monterey has to offer. Take advantage of our off season rates and Aquarium package, whale watching package and Romance package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Monterey by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.