I am in Monterey almost every month and usually stay at the Comfort Inn. It is a budget hotel and this is one of the reasons I stay there. Priced at about $90 to $130 depending on the room is about right. My most recent stay though the room was in bad shape. Carpet worn (holes in the carpet ) needs a paint job, looked more like a seedy hotel. The room should was only worth half the price if that much. Word of advice, check the room before you settle in.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monterey By The Sea Hotel Monterey
- Comfort Inn Monterey By The Sea Hotel
- Comfort Inn Monterey
- Monterey Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn is ideally located in Historic Monterey, within close proximity (2-15 miles) to major attractions in Monterey plus beaches,golf and many more activities for families,couples or individual travellers. 1 exit away from Pebble Beach/Carmel. Walk to restaurants/shopping/theaters. Gateway to Big Sur. Book your next room, getaway package deals, or call direct for group rates and enjoy all that Monterey has to offer. Take advantage of our off season rates and Aquarium package, whale watching package and Romance package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Monterey by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.