This Super 8 was good for a weekend stay in Monterey. It is not terribly far from the aquarium, and there is a large mall across the street. Breakfast is typical for this kind of accommodation. Everything was clean in the room.
I do want to comment on an interesting room option at this property.
We had our adult son with us. We are accoustomed to sharing one room as a family, but I imagine our son would prefer to have a little more privacy. Our room had a main bedroom with a small bedroom attached, separated by a folding door. Both bedrooms have separate door entrances to the bathroom. This gave our son a little privacy, and I am sure this room was less costly than the usual arrangement of two separate hotel rooms that have an interior door between them. It worked great for us, and younger children would no doubt like having their own room and TV as much as an adult child.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel Hotel
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel Hotel Monterey
- Super 8 Monterey Carmel
- Super 8 Monterey
- Super Eight Monterey
- Monterey Super Eight
- Monterey Super 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Monterey/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.