We stayed at this hotel for one night and chose it from a long line of motels on the same road leading into Monterey because of it's rating on Trip Advisor (# 5 in Monterey).
The room was clean, although it had a very strong smell of air freshner. The bathroom was clean, the bed was comfy, there was complimentary wifi and breakfast which was just fine. The property itself was well maintained and very clean.
It was definetly good value for the money and I would recommend it to anyone who is on budget and doesn't want to stay at a big hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel Hotel
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel Hotel Monterey
- Super 8 Monterey Carmel
- Super 8 Monterey
- Super Eight Monterey
- Monterey Super Eight
- Monterey Super 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Monterey/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.