We regularly travel to northern California and need a place to sleep along the way. We have stayed at this Super 8 twice and will surely come back to stay again.
The woman at the front desk is nice and helpful. She was able to get us a deal on a room without us even having to ask.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are well sized, the shower has good water pressure, and shampoo, conditioner, and soap are provided.
Beds and pillows are comfortable. The heater/air conditioner is easy to use and keeps the room cozy or cool, depending on your preferences. Mini fridge and microwave in the room are useful.
The hotel is right across the street from a shopping center.
The only drawback is the parking lot which, if you arrive to your room at night, may be full. We squeezed into a spot for a compact car last time (I have a RAV4). However, this shouldn't stop you from staying.
Excellent accommodations for the money. We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel Hotel
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel Hotel Monterey
- Super 8 Monterey Carmel
- Super 8 Monterey
- Super Eight Monterey
- Monterey Super Eight
- Monterey Super 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Monterey/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.