Stayed here for one night as part of the California road trip. Easy to find. Room was big enough for the cases to be dumped on the floor; glad i wasnt using the glass wardrobe door as it fell out twice when others opened it!
Breakfast was just enough to get you going but there was a big shopping centre opposite with a WholeFoods supermarket so we stocked up for the next leg.
We'd been into Monterey for a meal and it was easy to get in and out.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel Hotel
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel Hotel Monterey
- Super 8 Monterey Carmel
- Super 8 Monterey
- Super Eight Monterey
- Monterey Super Eight
- Monterey Super 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 Monterey/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.