Just returned from a week long stay at the Best Western Monterey Beach Resort. The view was truly amazing, wildlife abundant, secluded yet a hop-skip-and a jump from Downtown Monterey, (even a lovely pubic walking/running/biking path to get there). Friendly helpful staff and prompt response to requests. Restaurant food was both creative and delicious, but a bit pricey. Rooms were comfortable and clean - be sure to book a beach front and be lulled to sleep by the sound of waves. This is the only hotel in Monterey that is on the beach and I wouldn't trade the location for a five star hotel any day. This lovely hidden gem is definitely on my list to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monterey's only beach-front full service hotel, The Beach Resort Monterey boasts some of the most expansive views available of the Monterey Bay. Blending California beach casual with superior comfort and professionalism, the Beach Resort Monterey offers a relaxing alternative from the distractions of downtown, with the convenience of being only minutes away from the areas favorite attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Resort Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Best Western
- Best Western Monterey Beach Resort