This is the third time I've stayed at this hotel and I never get tired of it. The biggest draw for me is that it's right on the beach which I had a wonderful run on today! Saw otters and dolphins in the surf as well. Great wifi, friendly staff and very comfortable beds. It's an older hotel, but is very clean and updated. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I have been unable to get an ocean view room. Also close 10 minute drive to Cannery Row, aquarium and other tourist sites. I'll be back again next year for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your quintessential California escape awaits at Monterey Tides. Unwind to the hypnotic acoustics of ocean waves, savor fresh fare at Café Beach, our seaside restaurant, dip into our refreshing pool and explore nearby Old Monterey. Set your wanderlust free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Monterey Tides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Resort Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Best Western
- Best Western Monterey Beach Resort