Everything is good here in term of location, room and view. We love it. We will come back again. One thing we don't like is the parking fee. We don't know that they charge per night or per stay. We stay only one night and they charge $17. We stayed at a hotel opposite to Disneyland in LA, never got charged. They should waive the fee for the hotel guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monterey's only beach-front full service hotel, The Beach Resort Monterey boasts some of the most expansive views available of the Monterey Bay. Blending California beach casual with superior comfort and professionalism, the Beach Resort Monterey offers a relaxing alternative from the distractions of downtown, with the convenience of being only minutes away from the areas favorite attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monterey Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Resort Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Best Western
- Best Western Monterey Beach Resort