After our stay in San Francisco, a little bit of relaxation by the beach was required. We arrived at the hotel, and we were met by a wonderful sunny view of the sea and the beach. The staff were pleasant and competent and we went to our room. The room we had was not a beach view but we didn't mind. There were two queen size beds (we only used the one) which was comfortable. The room was clean and still spacious even with two beds. We went and joined our friends in the bar, overlooking the beach and were impressed with the service and the overall ambience. We did go outside to see the sun go down, which was lovely. We ate in the hotel, and again the staff were great. Our waiter was helpful, funny and could not do enough for us. The food was lovely and we were impressed. We also had breakfast the next day in the restaurant, which was great as we again had views of the sea and the beach. We could have happily stayed here for more than one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monterey's only beach-front full service hotel, The Beach Resort Monterey boasts some of the most expansive views available of the Monterey Bay. Blending California beach casual with superior comfort and professionalism, the Beach Resort Monterey offers a relaxing alternative from the distractions of downtown, with the convenience of being only minutes away from the areas favorite attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monterey Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Resort Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Best Western
- Best Western Monterey Beach Resort