We stayed here for one night and really liked this hotel. We booked in late and were told that there was only one room available and it would be noisy because of a party taking place in the room next door and on the deck outside. Were also warned that the room was next to the elevator. Therefore we were offered an $80 discount and parking was included. We had a room with 2 queen beds and a roll away. The rooms are nicely decorated with a beach feel. With the roll away it was a bit of a tight fit. The bathroom was new and modern looking.
By the time we got back from dinner, there was no sign of the party next door.
The best thing about this hotel is that it is right on the beach, you just can't get closer. The lobby is also very nice.The drive into town only takes a few minutes. We ate at Gianni's Pizza which was good and prices were reasonable. We would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monterey's only beach-front full service hotel, The Beach Resort Monterey boasts some of the most expansive views available of the Monterey Bay. Blending California beach casual with superior comfort and professionalism, the Beach Resort Monterey offers a relaxing alternative from the distractions of downtown, with the convenience of being only minutes away from the areas favorite attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monterey Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Resort Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Best Western
- Best Western Monterey Beach Resort